A little geek humor for today. (Thanks, XKCD.)
The deja vu of it all is getting to me.
I have the whole treatment sequence down by heart now, and pretty much have the next month laid out:
- CD 1: battle disappointment with sarcasm and dark humor
- CD 3: baseline sonogram
- CD 3-5: take crazy pills
- CD 5+: battle "Clomidia" and onslaught of strange dreams
- CD 14: mid-cycle sonogram where there will be one mature follie and an ok-but-not-great lining of 6-point-something
- CD 16: +OPK
- CD 17: the IUI shuffle
- CD 18 - 26: actual professional productivity, as I'm not obsessed with TTC for exactly one week
- CD 26 - 29: become obsessed over sore boobs, strange crampy feelings, and watching to see when - oh, i mean - if my temps fall
I'm feeling pretty blah right about now.